Universal D990 OBD2 Car Auto Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code ReaderFeature:
1. Easy to use, highly reliable and accurate tool.
2. Easy to read LCD display, unit fits conveniently fits in the palm or your hand.
3. Works with all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD2 compliant.
4. Reads SAE, generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
5. Erases trouble codes and determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
6. Displays I/M Readiness Status and state OBD check
7. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.)on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
8. Supports VPW PWM ISO9141 protocols
9. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol
10. Identifies and Displays Pending Codes.
11. Detects OBD2 Freeze Frame Information
12. Code definitions displayed on unit screen.
13. English Interface
14. Large,easy-to-read back light LCD display with adjustable
15. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
16. Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBD2 cable
1.U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
2.Suitable for almost all cars after 1996.
3.for GM '96 - 2013 (OBD-II)
4.for Ford '96 - 2013 (OBD-II)
5.for Chrysler '96 - 2013(OBD-II)
6.for Toyota '96 - 2013(OBD-II)
7.for Honda '96 - 2013(OBD-II)
8.for NISSAN '96 - 2013 (OBD-II)
9.for All other - Asian and European '96 - 2013(OBD-II)
Supported Language: English
Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries (not included)
Unit dimensions: 20 x 8.5 x 3cm ( L x W x D)
Screen dimensions: 6 x 4.5cm
Cable length: 110cmColor: BlackPackage Included:1 X D990 Scanner Tool
1 X OBDII Cable
1 X Software CD
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.