||405nm (Blue Violet Laser)
||33mm x 33mm
- EleksMaker® EL01-500 laser module, exquisite workmanship and delicate blue appearance.- 405nm 500mW focusable blue violet laser module, with PWM function, can control the laser power.- Blue plating aircraft aluminum heatsink with cooling fan ensure long working time continuously.- Equipped with constant-current driver board ensure stable output optical power, low heat no external driver board needed, easy to use.- XH2.54-3P 3 pins plug, PWM modulation, suitable for laser engraving machine equipment usage.Applications:
Can Engrave: High Density Soild Wood, MDF, PCB, Paper, Bamboo, Kraft Paper, Paperboard, Leather, Plastic
Can Not Engrave: Stainless Steel, Metal, Stone, Ceramics, Glass, Reflective or Transparent MaterialNotice:
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage, avoid to touch the laser directly to the eyes and skin! Keep away from children and pets.
2. Usually used for EleksMaker® laser engraving machine, 3 pins connector cable is needed to connect to the EleksMaker board. This item comes with the cable, and the cable from your A3 machine is also suitable.
3. Note that the laser module works less than half an hour in one time, and please wait until it has cooled down before continuing the work.
4. The warranty period of laser module is one month. If you have any quality problem (Except individual situation like using the laser module more than 30 minute one time and casue the damage), please feel free to ask our customer service for a help. Thanks for your understanding.Package Included:
1 x 500mW Blue Violet Laser Module1 x DC 5.5mm to XH2.54-3P Adapter1 x 3-Pin XH2.54-3P Connector WireHow to test EleksMaker® EL01-500 laser module qualified or not?
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.