TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
60 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks.
"Every RVer who has ever experienced less-than-stellar performances from the stock converter/charger should seriously consider adding the TRUECharge2 to the 12-volt DC battery systems", says Gary Bunzer of RV Doctor. Product Description
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge
2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECharge
2 battery chargers can be mounted in a variety of positions, given their drip-proof design. TRUECharge
2 battery chargers enable quick installation with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90-265 volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read onboard display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.Performance Features
- 12V models available in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge 'dead' batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-00 for 60 A Charger, #808-8040-01 for 20 A & 40 A Chargers)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to .
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.