On-Board Battery Charger 8A / 12V - 2 Bank - 120V Input
Guest On-Board battery chargers have been redesigned from the inside out with the customer in mind. Our newest generation On-Board Marine battery chargers include leading advancements in digital charging technology and waterproof design/construction. Every Guest charger has a dedicated charging, sensing and control per bank. The easy to read graphics indicates the status of each battery bank through the charging process.
- All high frequency, digital charging technology
- Fully automatic 5-stage performance charging
- Dedicated battery charging, sensing and control per bank
- Expanded LED charge status monitor
- Wiring and battery fault detection
- Auto-maintain energy saver mode
- Up to 40 percent lighter
- 100 percent Waterproof (IP67) and shock resistant for all fresh and saltwater applications
- All models are pre-wired for easy installation
- For all 12 volt flooded and AGM lead acid batteries
- Built-in safety: reverse polarity, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and ignition protection. In-line fuses for maximum DC wire protection.
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.