1. Now we all supply the new version of EleksMaker A3-2500 as the pictures shown. (New version means the improved appearance of machine, while you can know what the old version looks like via the first video above.)
2. The frame joint is upgraded and will be easier to assemble. (Remove corner joints and add rubber pads)
3. Please use the OFFICIAL software: . And DO NOT use Benbox to control EleksMaker A3, which may possibly cause the hardware damage in controller board. Thanks for your understanding.
|| EleksLaser-A3 pro 2.5W
|| Aluminum Profile and Acrylic
| Packaging Size
|| 58x40x14cm / 22.83x15.75x5.51inch (L*W*H)
| Assembled Product Size
|| 60x46x18cm / 23.62x18.11x7.09inch (L*W*H)
| Package Weight
| Can Engrave
|| Wood, Plastic, Paper, Bamboo, Ox Horn, Leather, Sponge Paper, etc.
| Can not engrave
|| Metal, Stone, Ceramics, Glass, Reflective or Transparent Material
|| CE, FCC, FDA (Please contact us if you need them)
| Technical Parameters|
| Laser Power
|| 2.5W / 2500mW
| Laser Wavelength
| Control Board
|| EleksMana SE
| Communication Port
| Laser Quick Replace
| Stepper Motor
| Adapter Plug
|| 2-Pin US Plug
| Power Input
|| AC100-240V, US Plug
| Working Voltage
|| DC 12V
| Working Current
|| DC 5A
| System Support
|| Win XP/7/8/10
| Engrave Mode
|| Photo, Word, Scan, outline, Pixel Laser Engraving
| Supported Formats
|| jpg, bmp, svg, G-code
| Control Software System
|| EleksCAM (DO NOT use Benbox)
| Engraving Accuracy
| Engraving Area
|| 30x40cm / 11.81 x 15.75inch (maximum)
| Engraved Object Height limitatiion
|| No Limitation
|| Ideal for amateur laser engraving usage, equipped with low light positioning and freedom positioning functions.
|| 30X38cm ultra large engraving area,gantry shape design
| Three stepper motor drive providing faster moving speed.|
| 2500mW violet laser module with heatsink, high laser engraving power and long term available.|
| can print any pictures easily|
1. Machine Assembly & Connection:
2. Official Software EleksCAM Download & Instructions:
3. Operating Instructions and FAQs:
4. Laser Module Self-checking Tips:
Note (Please pay attention):
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage and avoid touching the laser directly with your eyes and skin!
2. The red cord is DC12v(+),black cord is GND(-), yellow cord is signal(S). Please make sure you know the wire position and connect to the ManaSE board correctly!
3. The warranty period of laser module is one month. If you have any quality problem(Except individual situation like using the laser module more than 30 minutes per time and casue the damage ), please feel free to ask our customer service for a help.
4. If your laser module has any problem, please DO NOT dismantle it without our permission. It will destroy the laser module.
5. If you have any quality problem about the machine, please feel free to contact us. Many operative problem can be solved according to your video and problem description. Thank you in advance.
1 Set x 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine (Need to be assembled yourself)
1. How to assemble the kit?
The whole assemble and operating manual link is here:
You can also watch the video to do it:
2. What software can support this machine? And what image format? Engrave Mode?
Supported Image Format: jpg, bmp, svg, G-code
Supported Engrave Mode: Photo, Word, Scan, Outline, Pixel Laser Engraving
Can I use other software like Candle, T2-Laser, LiteFire, Laser GRBL, etc?
This control board can support other software. But since some software may affect the chip, when you change the software to control the machine, there will be no response, and you can only use the original software. So if you want to use other software, please keep using it. When you change to other software, they may affect each other. Among these software, EleksCam is developed by official EleksMaker with the best compatibility and it's also easy to fix when something goes wrong.
3. What system can the EleksCAM support?
PC Windows XP/7/8/10 , Laptop is ok,too.
4. My laser doesn't work, what should I do?
If the machine does not work, it might because:
① The wire connection is wrong.Please check the connection like the picture shown.
② Your computer could not support the software.Please use Win XP 7/8/10 to check it.
③ Software problem .Please check whether wires are inserted rightly. And then check your data setting.
④ The kit misses some accessories. Please compare with the instruction and tell us, we will solve it once you send us the email.
⑤ Laser module/ driver board/power supply is broken. Please check which part is the main problem, and then send us a video to prove it. Or you can send us a video about your software setting, working laser and driver board. We will analyze it and give you a solution.
⑥ Laser module self-checking tips link is here:
5: My software shows: Not data, what should I do?
There might be two reasons.
① You did not open Administrator privileges to run the software. Please try this.
② Your computer architecture is incomplete:check whether VC ++ and. Net and directX are installed, and have to turn off the fault.
6. Can I regulate the laser power or the laser power is adjustable?
Our new Mana SE controller board can adjust the power. Please download our ElekesCAM software to do it.
7. Can I upgrade stronger power laser module by myself? Can I extent rail frame?
Yes, you can. DC12V laser module can be installled on this machine. The red is positive. You can also extent the frame by yourself, but we do not provide rails. Please note that.
8. When I click buttons to control the motors, it works. But when I begin to make it work with EleksCAM software,
it does not move. What should I do?
The EleksCAM could move by hand but could not move when focus.The probelm is the area and language inside the system control panel.
Please set the format to English and United States.Then it will be ok. Detail is shown in the wiki link above.
9. My laser module is always on and could not turn off.What should I do?
Please try to connect the Signal(S) and GND(-).
If the laser module turn off, that means the laser module is ok, the problem might be the ManaSE board or software setting.
If the laser module is still on, that means the laser module might be damaged.
You can check as the video shown:
10. If my laser is broken and I might find the reason(Or I could not find) . What should I do?
① Find the reason: Take a video to prove the part is broken and then send it to us. we will give you a solution according to your video.
② Could not find the reason : Check the Question 4 first. If the problem could not be solved, please feel free to contact our customer service with a video: email@example.com. The video should contain software setting, broken part details and the power-on machine. We will solve it asap.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.