When the Load(AC or DC)Power <100W,The Measurement Resolution is 0.01W,when the power>100W, the Measurement Resolution is 0.1W,when the power>1000W ,the Measurement Resolution is 1W.Panel illustrate and Wiring instructions
1. From the Back of the meter, the left Terminal 1, 2 connect AC85V~265V; Left Terminal 3,4 connect the input of Drive power;
2. From the Back of the meter, the right Terminal 1,2 connect the output of Driver,1 is positive, 2 is negative, Terminal 3,4 connect the Load, 3 is positive, 4 is negative.
Wiring must be connected as shown above method, or it may cause damage to the tester.
Note: EPM5800-E is No shell. There is high voltage when powered on, Banned any part of the body contact the circuit board.
Power Factor / Frequency switch
Press the left button "PF/FREQ(INC)"when steady working to switch to show Power Factor or Frequency.
Matters needing attention
1. The tester can't work in hot and humid conditions,please use it in normal conditions;
2. From the Back of the meter, the left Terminal 3,4 connect the input of the Power Supply, the right Terminals 1,2 connect the output of the Power Supply ,don't connect the reverse side;
3. The tester's working voltage can't exceed AC265V, DC voltage can't exceed DC300V;
4. If work current greater than 10A or the load shorted could lead to the fuse damaged, then need to replace a new 10A fuse;
5. Do not expose the tester to dusty, corrosive gases and other harmful substances in the environment when store and using;
6. Don't touch any part except for the panel when the tester is working, the tester with high voltage may cause electric shock.
1. The tester doesn't work with power supply, please check the Power cord connection.
2. The tester display "O", which may be the Fuse damaged, please replace a new Fuse.
Hole size (unit mm):