What's the diference between FB03 Series and FB04 Series Laser Module? When or why do i need to have a FB04 Series Laser Module?
- It depends on what the interface for laser module on your controller board is like.
- The controller board of EleksMaker Series Engraver is designed with a 3-Pin (12V/GND/PWM) interface for laser module, so you need to buy a FB03 series module.
- If the controller board of some other no-name engravers is designed with 2*2-Pin (1 for DC voltage, 1 for PWM/TTL modulation) interfaces, then you need to buy a FB04 series module to fit it.
|| FB04-2300 (Called LA03-2300 Previously)
| Heatsink Material
|| Aircraft Aluminum
| Luminous Color
| Section Size
|| 33mm x 33mm
| Mounting Hole
|| M5 (central), M3 (around)
| Cooling Mode
|| Heat Sink Groove, Cooling Fan
| Adapter Plug
|| US Plug
| Adapter Input Voltage
|| AC 100-240V
| Adapter Output Voltage
|| DC 12V 2.5A
| Can Engrave
|| MDF/Balsa/Paper/Wood/Fabric/Plastic/Leather/Plywood/Foam Paper/Anodized Aluminum
| Can Not Engrave
|| Metal/Glass/Stone/Ceramics/Stainless Steel/Reflective Material/ Transparent Material
| Technical Parameters|
| Laser Power
|| 2300mW /2.3W
| Beam Shape
|| Dot (Focusable)
| Working Voltage
|| DC 12V
| TTL/PWM Modulation
| Power Input Interface
| TTL Interface
| Drive Mode
|| External ACC Constant Current Drive
| Life Time
|| >10,000 hours
Features:1. The voltage for power port((VCC, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 12V, the voltage for PWM port (PWM, GND 2 Pins Port) is DC 5V.
2. 445nm 2.3W focusable blue laser module, with TTL or PWM functions (TTL and PWM are compatibe while TTL can control the switch and PWM can control the power).
3. Aircraft aluminum heatsink with cooling fan ensure long working time continuously.
4. Equipped with constant-current driver board ensure stable output optical power, low heat, no external driver board needed,easy to use.
5. Suitable for industrial laser engraving machine equipment usage.
FAQ:1. Where is the TTL port? I can only see the PWM?For this item, TTL and PWM is compatible and you can only choose one of them. It means that you can connect this module's PWM port to the PWM (or TTL) port on the control board of your engraver. But make sure the voltage supply of that port is DC 5V.2. How can I connect this module to the my engraver, like EleksMaker A3?If you don't need the PWM function, you can directly connect the power port to Motor Port (12V, GND) on Eleksmaker board and leave the PWM port unconnected. (A Shown On The First Picures Below)3. What does the white button on the driver board do?Press the button, the laser will switch to weak light mode and the LED light on the driver board keep shining. At this state, the laser beam can be used for positioning but not for engraving. Press it again, the laser will return to normal mode (for engraving).Note :
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage, avoid to touch the laser directly to the eyes and skin! Keep away from children and pets.
2. Note that the laser module works less than half an hour in one time, and please wait until it has cooled down before continuing the work.
3. The warranty period of laser module is one month. If you have any quality problem(Except individual situation like using the laser module more than 30 minute one time and casue the damage ), please feel free to ask our customer service for a help. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x 2.3W Focusable Blue Laser Module
1 x Power Adapter1 x Connector Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.