Product condition: New30.5x30.5mm Holybro Atlatl HV V2 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter Built-in MicrophoneSpecification: ( )
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV TransmitterModel: Atlatl HV V2
Transmitting Output Power: 25mW/ 200mW/ 500mW/ 800mW Switchable Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz MonoAntenna Connector: MMCXInput Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Dimension: 35(L)x 25(W)x 7(H)mm Mounting Hole: 30.5x30.5mmWeight: 9.3gFeatures:
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported). Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used. - LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.How to change the power and Channel?If you are using it with a Betaflight Flight Controller buit-in Betaflight OSD, you can manage the Atlatl's transmit power and Channel from within OSD.More details about operation steps, pls read the manual.Channel-Change Button: The Atlatl is intended to be configured via Telemetry. If you can not use Telemetry, you can change Channels by using the Button buit-on the surface of VTX. The button is intended only as a fallback option for when Telemetry is not avaliable. It would be very tedious to use the button as the primary means of configuring the Atlatl.
1. Hold the button down for 2 Seconds to swtich from Telemetry Mode to Button Mode.2.Then Press the button one time to change to the next channel. There is no separate " Band" and " Channel" function. The Atlatl will simply step through all 40 Channels that it support.Package Included:
1x FPV Transmitter Board
1x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.