The difference between manual and automatic mode:
1. Manual: It can be used for small capacity, Low temperature(under 0 ° C) andlarge Internal resistancethe battery, charging current is bigger than automaticso it take less time than automatic, but there must has human monitoring toavoid damage battery, when the battery shell has temperature must stopcharging!using manual mode can't more than 1 hour!
2. Automatic:pulg AC power first then connect battery with charger, it will recognize volgate automatic,telligent and convenient.
Highly recommended: in the winter(under 0 ° C), use automatic mode to charge full first then use manual mode for 0.5-1 hours.
3. LED screen: it shows both charging voltage and current,
4. Identify 12V/24V intelligent,the charging light will bright when charging,when charging full the light will off
5. Red is anode,black is cathode
Input Voltage: AC150-250V
Output voltage: 12V/24V automatic
Suitable capacity: 6AH-200AH
Full load conversion efficiency: 93%
Length of power cord wire:125cm
Plug: US Plug
Automatic, LED Light, Plug in, Portable, Reverse Polarity Protection, Safety Switch, Trickle
1. Constant current: means the battery voltage is lower than the set voltage of charger,then the charger supply constant charging current to maintenance both battery and battery charger;
2. Constant Voltage: advanced pulse width modulation (PWM) technology,control the charger's current and output voltage accurate,avoid overcharge;
3. Trickle charge mode: when the battery voltage and current is approachingthe set voltage and current,it will turn to trickle floating charge from automatic mode,it means charge full,also can be charged with floating mode.
1 X Charger
1 X User Manual2 X Replace Clips
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.