APP INTERFACE Description:
Brand:LANTIANFrequency: 5.8GSupply voltage: 5-16VInput: JST plugSize: 50×25×12.8mmWeight: 17g Feature:
Personal Practice Version, Bluetooth connection, Wide Voltage 5-16V. Package included:
1 x LANTIAN 5.8G TimerAndroid App
The app is now available on Google Play.Download link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.andrey_voroshkov.chorus_laptimer&pcampaignid=MKT-Other-global-all-co-prtnr-py-PartBadge-Mar2515-1 The app consists of 4 tabs:First search for Bluetooth "LANTIAN"Enter password "1234"
- race preconditions and device settings:· FREQ
- VTX channel/band for each Solo device· PILOTS
- Pilot name and RSSI threshold for each channel· RACE
- start/stop race and race resultsControls on the tabs are mostly self-explanatory. Still some clarifications might be useful:· Enable device sounds
: tick to enable device buzzers.· Minimal Lap Time
: use +/- to increase/decrease minimal lap time. Set enough time to let a drone leave the "above-threshold RSSI area" after lap time is captured.· Skip first lap
: tick if start table is located before the start/finish gate (first lap time will be skipped because it's not a full lap); untick if start table is located right behind the laptimer (first lap time will be tracked only if minimal lap time is passed after the race start).· RSSI Threshold
: use +/- to fine-tune RSSI threshold.· Set/Clear
: long tap to capture/clear currently measured RSSI value as a threshold.· Calibrate Timers
: different Arduino devices have different oscillators accuracy and it may slightly deviate from 16MHz. In order to make sure that same timespan is measured equally on different devices, you need to calibrate them before the race.· Start Race
: tap to start tracking laps. This same button is used to Stop the race.When you stop the race, Chorus device immediately clears saved lap times, but they remain visible in the application until new race is started. Also the Race data is saved in CSV reports on your device (if you grant the Write to SD Card permissions)LiPo Monitoring
feature has a "hidden" possibility for adjustment. If voltage measured by LiPo Monitor in Android App doesn't correspond to real voltage of your battery, perform a long tap on a voltage value to see the Adjustment controls:Setup and Usage Guide
1. Power on the LANTIAN Timer device and put it on the ground in the middle of the finish gate facing upwards.2. Start the mobile app and connect to the LANTIAN Timer device.3. Setup VTX Band/Channel for each Solo device in Android app (on the "Freq" tab)4. Fully prepare racing drones and power them up (VTX must be powered in racing mode).5. Take a powered drone a bit above the gate.6. Capture current RSSI value as a threshold using the Android app (use "Set" button for appropriate channel on "Pilots" tab).7. Repeat steps 5,6 for each drone taking part in a race.8. Calibrate timers using the corresponding button on a "Race" tab (in case you have more than 1 Solo device).9. Start Race in the app.10. Fly the track and see the lap times being captured.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.