EleksMaker® New Arrivals! EleksMaker® EleksLaser A4 Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Engraver Printer Standard Ver.● Exquisite Workmanship, Advanced Technique● Smart Design, More Fantastic Appearance● 300mm*200mm (A4) Large Engraving Area● Standard Ver. without Laser Module● Compatible with Laser Module Up to 5500mW ● Perfect for Amateur DIY Lovers, Craft Making.
Further instruction about assemble steps, supporting software , operation steps and board connection, please refer to the official Wiki:
1. Please wear laser goggles during usage and avoid touching the laser directly with your eyes and skin!
2. The red cord is DC12V (+), black cord is GND (-), yellow cord is signal (S). Please make sure you know the wire position and connect to the ManaSE board correctly!
3. If you have any quality problem about the machine, please feel free to contact us. Many operative problem can be solved according to your video and problem description. Thank you in advance.
1 x EleksLaser A4 Engraving Machine Standard Ver. Complete Set(Need to Be Assembled Yourself)
1. How to assemble the kit?
You can find the assemble steps in our official Wiki:
2. What software can support this machine? Image format? Engrave mode?
Supported Software: EleksCam,T2-Laser, Benbox, GrblController, LiteFire, Laser GRBL, etc.
Supported Image Format: jpg, bmp, svg, G-code
Supported Engrave Mode: Photo, Word, Scan, Outline, Pixel Laser Engraving
3. What system can the EleksCAM support?
Support Win XP / 7 / 8 / 10; not support Mac currently.
4. My laser doesn't work, what should I do?
If the machine does not work, it might because:
① The wire connection is wrong. Please check the connection like the picture shown.
② Your computer could not support the software. Please use Win XP 7/8/10 to check it.
③ Software problem. Please check whether wires are inserted rightly. And then check your data setting.
④ The kit misses some accessories. Please compare with the instruction and tell us, we will solve it once you send us the email.
⑤ Driver board/power supply is broken. Please check which part is the main problem, and then send us a video to prove it.
Or you can send us a video about your software setting, working laser and driver board. We will analyze it and give you a solution.
5: My software shows: Not data, what should I do?
There might be two reasons:
① You did not open Administrator privileges to run the software. Please try this.
② Your computer architecture is incomplete: check whether VC ++ and. Net and directX are installed, and have to turn off the anti-virus software temporarily.
6. Can I regulate the laser power or the laser power is adjustable?
Our new Mana SE controller board can adjust the power. Please download our ElekesCAM software and firmware to do it. Or benbox software and benbox firmware.
Please note that two firmware is not the same. Details are shown in the EleksCAM & Benbox software instruction above.
7. Can I upgrade stronger power laser module by myself?
Yes, you can. DC 12V laser module can be installled on this machine. The red is positive.
8. When I click arrows to control the motors, it works. But when I begin to make it work with EleksCAM software, it doesn't move. What should I do?
The EleksCAM can move but can't move when normal carving. The probelm is the region and language inside the system control panel.
Please set the format to English and United States. Then it will be ok. Detail is shown in the wiki link above.
9. My laser module is always on and could not turn off. What should I do?
Please try to connect the Signal(S) and GND(-).
If the laser module turn off, that means the laser module is ok, the problem might be the ManaSE board or software setting.
If the laser module is still on, that means the laser module might be damaged.
You can check as the video shown:
10. If my laser is broken and I might find the reason (Or I could not find) . What should I do?
① Find the reason: Take a video to prove the part is broken and then send it to us. We will give you a solution according to your video.
② Could not find the reason: Check the Question 4 first. If the problem could not be solved, please feel free to contact our customer service with a video: firstname.lastname@example.org. The video should contain software setting, broken part details and the power-on machine. We will solve it asap.