The TMC2130 is a high performance two-phase stepper motor driver chip with a standard SPI interface and a simple step/dir interface. Continuous output current up to 1.2A, can withstand 2A peak current in a short time, very low noise, high load drive does not lose step.Specifications
1, the subdivision is up to 256;
2. Support SPI interface control;
3. It will not lose the step when driving with high load;
4. The logic interface level is: 3-5V;
5. Input voltage range: 4.75-46V DC;
6, two-phase stepper motor single-phase current 1.2A (peak 2A) motor operating current is adjustable;
7. Default current is 0.76A, maximum current is 2A
* The power should be turned on when measuring voltage, not just connected to USB.
* Do not connect the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it will easily burn the drive.
* Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert the oppositePackage Included:1 x Stepper Motor Driver Module1 x Heat Sink
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.