1. High quality and Ultra-quiet.
2. The working temperature is high. Without fan, the working temperature is about 70 degree in 0.5A, and more than 150 degree in 1A, which may cause losing step. Recommend to do a good job of cooling, the best work current is 0.5A.
Algorithm and Adjustment of TMC 2100 Module Driving Current------And the NOTES!
1. The drive current algorithm: i = vref * 1.9 / 2.5, the default Verf is about 0.65V, so the default current is 0.5A, and the maximum current 1A.
2. Verf measures the voltage of Gnd and potentiometer middle.
3. Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it's easy to burn the drive.
4. Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
5. Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert wrongly!!!
Use of the TMC2100 drive module
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS-Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.Package Included:1x TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver 1x Heatsink1x Screwdriver
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.