1. WAX HEATER
Includes a pot with good thermal conductivity can melt the wax thoroughly, including electronic temperature control, temperature unit (Deg.C / Deg.F) switches and LCD screen.
2. WAX INGREDIENTS
Natural and skin-friendly wax beans in 4 different flavors which remove 98 percent of hairs you want at one time.
3. WAX APPLICATION
Waxing sticks help you daub the wax on your skin uniformly when using the waxing heater.
4. ALL AREAS
Leaves your skin smooth and help you to remove hair from arms, legs, underarms and bikini area.
Capacity: 500 ml
Maximum temperature: 120℃/248℉
Power Cable: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Size: 157 x 157 x 145mm
1. Make sure the skin is absolutely clean before use.
2. Put an appropriate amount of wax beans into the pot.
3. Plug in and turn on the power to heat wax beans until they are completely melted for about 10 - 15 minutes, set the suitable temperature. Or touch the button for Solid Wax (85 Deg.C / 185 Deg.F) or Canned Wax (75 Deg.C / 167 Deg.F).
4. Spread a layer of wax following the hair growth direction with a stick, covering small areas of 15 - 18 square centimeters that you want depilate, and the thickness of spreading wax should be between 0.2 to 0.5cm to ensure its using result.
5. Wait for a few seconds until the wax has got hard then peel it off rapidly.
6.After cleaning, use a moisturizer without fragrance to do massage for smoother skin.
1 x Wax Heater
1 x Protective Lid
1 x Pot
1 x Power Cable
1 x English Manual
4 x Pack of Wax Beans
1 x Pack of StickMore Details:
1. Please DO NOT test the temperature of the wax with your finger, the heated wax can be extremely hot and may cause burns.
2. DO NOT use on sensitive skin.
3. TURN OFF the power before cleaning the machine.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.