EWRF e709TM3 Pro 5.8G 40CH 28mW/200mW/500mW/OFF Power Adjustable FPV VTX Video Transmitter
Item Name: EWRF e709TM3 Pro
Transmitting Power: 25mW/200mW/500mW/off Power (Pitmode)
Working Current: 90mA (25mW) / 130mA (200mW) / 220mA (500mW)
Antenna Connector: MMCX (RP-SMA Female)Pitch-row: 30.5*30.5mm
* Adjustable 4 modes:25mW/200mW/500mW/OFF
* Betaflight/Cleanflight OSD configuring parameter
* Clean powerup and channel switching without interference to others
* Default MMCX head, reserved SMA welding position
* Smaller current (12V power supply: 220mA/500mW)
* Have DIY design function
* Spare welded plate, connector and self welding after damage
* With a microphone, you can switch the audio flexibly
* Reasonable use of frame space to facilitate the adjustment of camera
1. User Guide:Default factory settingDisplay mode: power-on prompts channels and power (after power-on, LED display lights are displayed in sequence: channel frequency, channel group, power). When the display is steady, it indicates normal operation (the red light is always on to indicate that PitMode is on, and the red and blue lights are on) to turn off PitMode.Please refer to the buttone configuration for the LED display mode.OSD ConfigurationFor Betaflight/Cleahflight OSD settings of channel, band, power and Pitmode, please referring to 'Betaflight OSD settings of EWRF Transmitter' for details.
- The red LED indicates the state of working mode or the item when setting the VTX(flashing 1 time means selecting the channels, flashing 2 times means selecting the bands, flashing 3 times means selecting the power levels).
- The blue LED indicates the state of Pitmode or the value of item when setting the VTX( e.g. when selecting the channels, 3 times of flashing means channel 3. When selecting the bands, 3 times of flashing means band C.As for the item of power levels,3 times of flashing means at the power level of 500mW)
- The green LED flashing indicates that the VTX overheat protection is working, the power level will go down.
Working Mode Indication
- After powering up, the red & blue LEDs will signal the following three items of VTX in turn: channel, band and power level(the flashing times of the red and blue LEDs indicate the item and the value respectively). After that, the LEDs indicate the working modes.
- Normal: The red & blue LED are on. And at this time, the module transmit power is the value set in 25/200/500/800mW.
- Pitmode: The red LED is on and blue LED is off.
- Press and hold the button until the red LED flash 1 time which means the item of channel selecting, then press the button can select the channels (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the channel 1-8).
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 2 times which means the item of band selecting, then press the button can select the band (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the band A-F).
- Press and hold the button again, the red LED will flash 3 times which means the item of power level selecting, then press the button can select the power (blue LED flashing times corresponds to the power level).
- Finally, press and hold the button, save and exit the setting of VTX(This step is essential for setting).
- Press the button twice quickly. When the red lights always turn on and the blue lights is off, the RF is off.
For Betaflight/Cleanflight OSD setting of channel,band,power and Pitmode ,please referring to 'Betaflight OSD setting of EWRF Transmitter'for details.
3. Custom Power Settings
Press the button and turn on the power for 10 seconds.,the transmitter will enter the advanced mode. Blue light off, increase the fourth gear power file (custom power).The fourth and fifth setting, add the two settings of values for the custom power file.
- Make sure that there is enough space for airflow when installing the module on the drone in case the overheating protection starts to reduce the power even to shut down at the worst.
- Please install the antenna before powering up for a longer use life.
- The maximum current of output DC 5V is 500mA.
1x EWRF e709TM3 Pro 5.8G 40CH 25mW/200mW/500mW/OFF Power Adjustable VTX
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.