Eco OBD2 Economy Chip Tuning Box Diesel Blue Power Fuel Optimization DeviceDescription:
Eco ODB2 is power fuel optimization device that can be inserted into your car OBD2 connector, thereby reducing your car's fuel consumption.
According to your driving habits, EcoOBD2 makes new map in the car's computer ECU for the vehicle's lower fuel consumption. As you driving much more KM/Mile, EcoOBD2 renews the map and adjusts itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.Eco OBD2 help you save fuel consumption:- Up to 15% fuel savings.
Model: Eco OBD2 DieselColor: Blue
Voltage: 12 (V)
Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003 Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in EcoOBD2
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (EcoOBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus EcoOBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, in the area under the steering column,
2. Driver's side, underneath dasboard,between the driver-side door and steering column area
3. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the center console
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
1 X Eco OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
1 X User Manuel In English
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.